by Edward A. Merritt, Ph.D.
Who should read this book?
Leaders and aspiring leaders of organizations.
Lead others more effectively by understanding, planning, and implementing essential concepts of leadership and strategy.
You will discover:
- Fundamental and effective elements of leadership
- Methods in helping others motivate themselves
- How a leader’s values and behavior affect the organizational culture
- Realities of the leadership environment
- Leadership skills and best practices for success
- Organizational behavior
- Management applications as an aid to effective leadership
- A blueprint for planning and implementing strategy