by Dr. Thomas Harding Psy D. M. A.
Odds are 50/50 of being demented by your eighties!
The road to dementia starts in middle age. The good news – the majority of these future dementia cases are due to factors that are entirely preventable! This book provides the proper road map that shows how to get off the road to dementia and back on the path to peace of mind and joyful golden years.
You will discover:
- Proven brain stimulation exercises that strengthen brain function and stop memory decline
- A Dementia Risk Profile-learn what risk factors are present in your life
- Risk factor reduction strategies – to keep more of what you have and the gains you make
- How to sleep your way to a better memory
- Nutrition for better brain health
- And much, much more